martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Trip to Paris

I just got back from a  looong trip, or at least the traveling itself took way too long- but I would've loved to stay in Paris much longer!
Motive for said trip was KÖZI <3 I went with 3 more people from Barcelona, I barely knew one of them..but we went along so great, so I can say I've got 3 friends more now : 3
I'm posting pictures and short clips the concert here, but just a  few, so anyone who wants to see more of them can messages me : )
                                                     [ bad quality pics, sorry]





 This one is made by a friend, I wasen't there at that moment but Közi here pointed at the poster and went : ''MEE MEEE, IT'S ME!'' xD It's and 'old' poster form 2004, so..



 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOd52Ns1oB8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMLYOQOa9Kw&lc=8vcvzq8gOTBvSXCMz9rLXBkbrsQFyG9qqd0AYUZi1zk&feature=inbox  Tired of waiting..I just use YT now xD

PICTURES OF SIGNED MAXI-SINGLE KHAOS/KINEMA




Upper left part, signature of Közi *w*



I made something for him!  A small painting, I wish someone took a picture of me giving it...Anyway here's a pic of it the day before I gave it away : )
They were surprised..and Közi seemed to love it! We shook hands, lol, and he thanked me : ) 
My friend gave all of the bandmembers some sort of chocolates, very nice ones, packed all awesome, and a shirt and something more for Közi. She also spoke with him..
For next time, I'll need to know Japanese xDD





CHAAAARGEEEEEEE!![it's a GIF, click it]





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario